By: Christian Dudley (@ChristianDudley)
The holiday season is upon us and for fans of the Memphis Grizzlies, there are many things for which they should be thankful. What are the top-10 items?
From Blu3 World Order, Happy Thanksgiving! May all of Grizz Nation have a safe and blessed holiday. While our Memphis Grizzlies have the day off from game play, this is a perfect opportunity to take a look at the top-10 (no particular order) things of which Grizz Nation should be thankful.
1. AN ABOVE-0.500 RECORD LOOKS TO BE PERMANENT IN 2015-16.
2. JEFF GREEN HAS FINALLY FOUND HIS OFFENSIVE GAME IN LATE-NOVEMBER.
3. JAMYCHAL GREEN HAS EMERGED AS A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH.
4. THE LOCKER ROOM IS STABLE.
5. MARIO CHALMERS…ENOUGH SAID.
6. GRIZZ ARE OWNED BY AN ENTHUSIASTIC BUSINESSMAN THAT WANTS TO WIN NOW.
7. MATT BARNES’ TRANSITION TO A GRIZZLY HAS BEEN SMOOTH. HIS TOUGHNESS FITS THE CULTURE.
8. THE GRIZZLIES HAVE FACED ADVERSITY SEVERAL TIMES IN 2015-16 AND HAVE RESPONDED IN MAJOR WAYS.
9. PLAYOFF APPEARANCES ARE A CONSISTENCY.
10. MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES ARE LED BY A HOMETOWN HERO.
Grizz Nation, what would you add to the list?
Your Memphis Grizzlies (9-7) will take the floor on the evening of Black Friday in Memphis, Tennessee when they will face the Atlanta Hawks (10-7). M-Town -- favored to win by three points -- will be looking to extend their winning streak to three games.
Be sure to follow BWO on Twitter (@Blu3WorldOrder) for the latest news, updates, and other info regarding your Memphis Grizzlies, Memphis Tigers, and Tennessee Titans!